Thursday 27 February 2014

Crazy Crazy Busy Busy

Super busy at the moment at work and with life its unreal, Car is due an MOT on Saturday and I have an engine management light on but lucky my brother is a car mechanic so hopefully he will be able to sort it just hope it isn't going to be too costly.

Went to see Russell Howard last night in Cardiff and he was absolutely hilarious had me in fits of laughter and crying the whole night. If you ever get to go see him then do, his stand up is just as funny as his TV show.

Some of your may be aware that I am moving out end of April start of May, flying the nest as they say which is quiet exciting but at the same time nerve racking. Thinking of all the things you need to buy and do when you move like changing addresses and buying dinner set and cutlery AHHHHH.

I have made a start though, going to save £200 a month and then spend £50ish of my own money each month to get some bits and bobs together. My boyfriend is so lovely letting me have some of the fake Cath Kidston stuff I wanted even though he did say yes to start with but any who thank you :D















He said to me I could get the above items but he didn't want the whole Kitchen to be like this, which is understandable him being a bloke but its only a few things I really wanted everything else I'm not too bothered on I just really wanted these :D

Its so exciting shopping from knick knacks for your home as there is so much out there to look and choose from, we will be making joint decisions on the rest of the stuff we purchase though which is how it should be really.

We haven't set on a location of where we are actually going to move to yet, all we know is we want two bedrooms preferably with a built in wardrobe and separate kitchen. Nowhere days flats provide white goods which is useful as that saves money.

Ramble Ramble I go, catch you soon!
Crazy Weird Wonderful :')

No comments:

Post a Comment