Wednesday 12 March 2014

Update ....

Hey people, hope you enjoyed my latest blog about Disney sorry if it was a bit waffley I tried to make it not but it happened anyways. Good weekend? What you get up too?

I've been quiet busy as it happens with the whole house malarkey as we were meant to be moving out in April/May but realised financially to be able to afford the fees, rent and deposit we really needed to save a tone more money. So luckily were able to move it to May/June now meaning me and my partner will be in a better state money wise and wont end up leaving our self's broke as joke haha.

Although I'm super excited to be moving out, its taking our relationship to a new level really and I think with where he lives at the moment and the hours he works that we need to live together and will be just so much better for us as a couple. Gees I am defo going to miss my mum and her company and my aunt but at the same time Its time to grow up and have some more responsibility. Plus buying things is so exciting :D

I went to see Miranda last night in Cardiff ... wait for it ... SUCH FUN haha, she was absolutely hilarious i am a massive fan of her tv show and in Call The Midwife where she plays Chumy its funny watching her in that as you can see her slight comedian way coming through but anyways her tour was such a laugh she had us dancing, singing and was giving out free food hah. She has me crying with laughter the whole way through cant beat a good laugh.

On Friday I'm off to the land of the Irish with my boyfriend to visit his family as he lives here in the UK, meeting the in laws as I call them for the first time. I have face timed with them before and spoken on the phone but I guess that's not really the same as them being less than a metre in front of you. Tbh I am not really nervous at all I'm looking forward to seeing his neck of the woods and meeting his friends and family as he has with mine.

Were going to be going Belfast Zoo, it looks amazing and is massive as well as shopping and admiring the country side areas as Ive heard Northern Ireland is beautiful.

This is my 3rd attempt at an update Blog and tbh I still really don't know how to lay it out doh!

I will be sure to post photos and a bit about how it went when I am back!
Take Care!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment