Monday 12 September 2016

Disneyland Paris 17th September 16: What I'm Wearing

If I haven’t mentioned it enough on here already then finally on Saturday I am off on my Day Trip to Disneyland Paris so I thought I would do a series of posts about what I’m wearing, what’s in my bag, day trip report and finishing it off nicely with a haul post.

So to start of my series I’ll start by showing you what I have finally decided to wear after a month of picking up and ordering different bits I have finally chosen my outfit and you will see there seems to be a running theme.


Originally I was going to wear a Rapunzel top of this great Etsy shop called Wolfawn but after noticing most of my clothes were Alice themed I decided to opt for a really cute Alice and Diana top.


As we will be travelling overnight I thought it would be best to take some sort or jumper of jacket with me to keep me warm and cosy and last month in Primark of course I came across this super cute Disney Castle jumper at a bargain price. I actually ended up getting it in a size 16 because a 10 was too tight and I actually wanted it to be baggy.


So yes Alice seems to be the theme of my outfit and of course my beautiful Alice in Wonderland Vans have to make another appearance along with some Cheshire Cat socks obviously. These shoes are so comfy and I have been saving them for my next trip so they don’t get worn to quickly


Now I have been eyeing this bag and purse up for so long now since they were released and with loungefly not shipping to the UK which is just silly because they would make so much money especially on the Disney ranges. So I ended up making the purchase of Amazon via a US company called Shop LA in which I did pay slightly more for it but it was totally worth it as it is the most perfect bag and has so much room for everything I need.


And last but not least my amazing Disney ears made by my good friend Sabrina, I actually brought these for my Christmas trip last year but never ended up taking them because I brought some other pairs from her so I thought this would be the perfect time to take them!


So that’s what I'm wearing on my next trip to Disneyland Paris and I am so excited now only 4 more days eppp! Up next will be “What’s Inside My Bag”

No comments:

Post a Comment