Saturday 13 January 2018

Disneyland Paris September 2017: Day 3

Now day 3 of our trip had to be the worst day ever for the weather it rained non stop all day BUT I didn't let it ruin my day as it was my 25th Birthday the main reason we were actually there.

On the way back to the hotel the previous night we had decided we would lie in today because all the wait times were so quiet we managed to get on all the rides and see all the characters during the early magic hours so the aim today was to get to the Studios and wait in line to meet Moana.


We managed to get to the parks at a great time and get ahead of the queue before the doors opened. Moana was actually my first ever face character during all the times I've visited Disneyland Paris and it was AMAZING. When I came back from handing my camera to the CM Moana and Emma both wished me a Happy Birthday before we ended up having a super long chat with her which was really easy and super comfortable as I was worried it would be awkward.



After Moana we headed over to Rock N Rollercoaster to ride this one more time, because this was another favourite of mine and Emma's but right after we got off the rain came in and never left so we headed over to the main park to do all the rides we could which were inside as we didn't really want to get soaked before my Birthday meal with the Princesses.

Of course during this time we rode Star Tours again and got a different story along with Hyper Space, Buzz Laser Blast and the Pinocchio and Snow White story rides. By the time it was lunch we were a little damp but took shelter just outside Auberge De Cendrillon and combed our hair before heading inside. We were both hoping for Rapunzel and Belle but neither of these were in todays lunch sitting but we managed to meet Snow White, Ariel, Cinderella, Aurora and the two mice.







Even though the two we wanted to meet weren't there we had an amazing time and great interactions with the characters. Especially Ariel who we chatted to for ages and she even used our forks to brush her hair which was classic. I think because we ended up at the last sitting of the day we got to spend more time interacting with them and even had extra photos and danced.


The food here was ok, the best bit had to be the fillet of beef and yes I had beef again no shame as it was just as amazing as Chez Remy. I wasn't really there for the food to be honest it was more for the character dinning experience. I also had a birthday cake brought out to me which was brilliant but there was far to much dessert going on so I only had a little bit, if it wasn't raining I would have taken it back to the hotel.





Still raining though once we had left we ended up just taking a stroll around the park trying to make up our mind on what to do when we stumbled across a 5 minuet wait for Big Thunder Mountain which NEVER happens, we thought the wait time would be at least 45 minuets as its all undercover. Riding BTM in the rain was amazing and such a laugh but when we got off we were DRENCHED to the bone. Still laughing and still wet we opted for one more ride on Space Mountain before heading to Starbucks and getting an early night.


I had the most amazing day in Disneyland for my Birthday even if it did end up raining the whole day but it was still a lot of fun and got to meet 5 princesses in one day. By this point we still hadn't seen any of the castle shows or the parades so that was our final goal for the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment