Tuesday 20 February 2018

Beauty And The Beast Afternoon Tea

When my friend asked if I wanted to go to the Beauty and the Beast afternoon tea how could I refuse especially when there was only a few spots left and I knew how hard people were finding it to get spaces but little did I know this wasn't the afternoon tea in London but literally only a 10 minuet drive from my front door at Old Down Manor.


I had been to Old Down Manor previously for a works summer do and the house and the grounds are beautiful and would make the most perfect location for this afternoon tea and saved me money on travelling to London.

It couldn't have been the most perfect afternoon, the weather was perfect and the views across to the seven bridge were beautiful especially sitting in one of the rooms with the big bay windows overlooking.



When we arrived and were invited in to the main room the decorations were beautiful and perfectly themed for the afternoon tee. Not long after we sat down our food was brought out accompanied by a Mrs Potts which was full of tea which was a super cute touch.


The afternoon tea included a range of classic finger sandwiches and scones with jam and cream but that wasn't all they had some super cute theme Beauty and the Beast treats which included a white chocolate and rose dessert, salted caramel chocolate pot, Cogsworth shaped chocolate fudge cake, rose macaroon and a coconut snowball truffle in honour of the classic snow ball fight scene.


Everything that came with the afternoon tea was well presented and tasted amazing, I think my favourite had to be white chocolate and rose dessert there was just something about combination that made it taste beautiful.


After finishing our food we were surprised with a visit from Belle herself, we had seen online she was there select days but had no clue it would be when we were there so that was a great added bonus so we took some photos and later on she even came around and sang for us which was beautiful.


Overall this was an amazing afternoon out and for only £25 per person which was worth the money for the amount you got. I can't compare this to the one in London but in my eyes it was just as good. Over the christmas season they were doing a Frozen themed one so who knows if this year they may come back with some other themed events.

No comments:

Post a Comment