Sunday 13 May 2018

Review: Tokyo Kawaii Club One-Time Magic Mailer

Since receiving my first Magic Mailer back in February I've been obsessed with Tokyo Kawaii Club and I've been trying to find any excuse to buy myself another since but it didn't take long for me to have a legitimate reason. That reason being was to celebrate getting a new job, finally after just under a year of trying I found the right job and start on the 14th May... anyways you aren't here to hear about that!


If you want to read about my previous mailer and find out some more information then you can here to see what exciting things I got last time. I said once I had brought my first one I wouldn't get another one with going away to Tokyo in November but I just couldn't and it was to celebrate so why not.

This time around I did noticed that the shipping time did take longer than previously but he does say in his email shipping can be between 2 to 3 weeks due to finding the right items plus with more interest in the mailers. I placed my order on the 13th April and it was shipped on the 27th April where as last time it was shipped two days later after our discussion.

Although this time its the quickest the mailer has ever arrived even during the Bank Holiday season it only took a week and 3 days.

What’s Inside:
I decided to keep my preferences for my mailer the same as it makes this easier for Micheal rather than constantly swapping them. He's still doing free customisation at the moment but it does seem he is getting busier as word gets about so who knows how long this will continue.

When my mailer comes I like to have a feel of the package to see if I can guess whats inside. This time I could feel another souvenir tin and I have to admit because I picked this up super late I did have a peak and oh my its amazing but then I had to wait another day to open it.

Chip and Dale Cookie Tin
So this is the tin I could feel when I had a squish of my mailer and the item that when I took a sneak peak I saw first. I love the range of tins they have to offer in Tokyo so when I was lucky enough to receive another one and in this amazing Chip and Dale style I was so excited. Inside are really cute Chip and Dale cookies and both taste slightly different.

Rapunzel Key Chain
I actually saw somebody get this in they're mailer the other day so to find this inside mine to I was super excited. I love that its in a different style to the usual Rapunzel merchandise you can get and that she is sleeping or relaxing. The purple bow is a nice added bonus but I probably wont use the Key Chain as I don't want it to get scratched or ruined.

 Camp Woodchuck Postcard and Pen
Camp Woodchuck is actually on one of my lists for somewhere I may eat when I visit Tokyo Disneyland in November as its based on my favourite family. When I saw this at first I though the pen was separate but on closer inspection I realised it was a post card and pen set which is really cool and I love that the pen is off the same scene.

Chip and Dale Grape Button
Another item I was hoping would be in my mailer! Every so often Michael puts out a post on Instagram showing some of the cool merch he is picking up and asks which people would choose and I did comment on this one. Whether he makes a note of what people say who knows but I love this button and design and will be adding it to my button for when I visit DLP in October.

Donald and Dasiy Ufufy 
I'm so in love with these little guys, I actually prefer the smaller two sets to the bigger ones you can get. I'm not sure why but the mini ones just look super cute so two have these in my collection is brilliant.

Mickey Mouse Waffle Notes
How adorable are these? Like the attention to detail even down to the strawberries and cream on the little plate backing card. I love stationary and things that are just so handy when you work in an office.

I originally had something completely different written here but that changed. I absolutely love the thought and care that goes in to these mailers not only my own but watching all the unboxing videos. As I have been writing this I have been trying to see if its doable for me to subscribe and at the moment it is but things could change in a few months but at least you can skip a month whenever you fancy but also cancel at anytime so you can expect this to become a monthly post for at least a few months.

Thank you for reading. I purchased my Magic Mailer with my own money and was NOT paid to review this by Tokyo Kawaii Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment