Monday 4 July 2016

Disneyland Paris September 2016 To Do List

I am so excited I cannot believe that I am actually getting my Disney fix this year in only 74 days and it may only be a day trip but every second will be worth it just to see my 2nd home again.


As we are going with the kids I won't be able to rush off and do every meet and greet that I really want to do but I am going back next year so that won't be an issue so this trip is more for the children than for me ha! But I have come up with a few Disney To Do's that I would like to try and cross off this visit.

So here they are;

1. Eat something shaped like Mickey
I cannot believe that I still haven't eaten anything shaped like Mickey what a bad Disney lover I am!

2. Buy my first Disney Pin
Now Disney Pins are something I have always picked up and put back down on my previous visits and this time I plan to pick up my first one or maybe two depending what is there. I know that ideally something Tangled or Pocahontas themed would be awesome!

3. Try floating Pineapple Whip
So this is Disneyland Paris's version of the ever so famous Dole Whip that is in the US Disney Parks but apparently due to copy right laws or something they have had to change the name and the product slightly.

4. Meet Rapunzel
This has been on my wish list since DAY ONE and it has never happened. I may have said this trip is for the kids but if I walk past the Princess Pavillion and see that Punzie is in there the day I go then sorry I am getting in the line and waiting haha!

5. Take my first Instax photo of the castle
I love my Instax Camera but I really don't use it as much as I should do and this time I am finally taking my beauty with me along with some amazing Alice Instax film. I hope to get some classic shots of the place along with a few pictures of myself on there.

6. Pick up a Disney Birthday badge from City Hall
It has been a dream to go to Disney for my birthday and this year I am going only 4 days after and as they have now released badges I have to get one!

7. Ride Space Mountain and Tower of Terror
So maybe these two shouldn't really be on this list? Because technically I have already done them before but these are the two must rides I like to do every trip and as like I said this trip is for the kids I totally get it if I don't have time but I would love to if I could.

Once I get back I will do a trip report of our day and we shall see if I manage to cross any of these off! 74 Days and counting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment