Tuesday 22 November 2016

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!

When can I go and see this again? Because honestly I don't think I can wait for the DVD or Blu Ray to come out which currently doesn't have a release date on Amazon (yes I have looked hehe) at the moment.


Before going to see the movie I asked for the book of the script along with some other items for Christmas as with being a Harry Potter lover and reading the text book of this I just had to see the movie. And I wasn't disappointed at all I fell in love instantly with Newt played by the lovely Eddie Redmayne who I have watched in numerous movies before which was another reason why I had to go and see this movie.

I'm not going to spoil anything here because I want everyone to experience it for themselves and me myself avoided anything other than trailers before seeing the movie on Sunday. What is great about the movie is that nobody knows what is going to happen because the book it relates which is written by Newt is just a textbook rather than a book so the only thing you do recognise is the creatures from which he has written about. That is why I am so happy that JK didn't release the script before the movie came out.

The story in this movie is brilliant full of such amazing characters and creatures which I really hope do stick around for the next films or at lease make appearances because I fell in love with them. Now Harry Potter is over I feel like I have something else to obsess about for the next few years and I can just feel like I am already! Seriously can the next one just come out already ;)

Have you seen it yet? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment