Thursday 3 November 2016

Disneyland Paris/Paris February 2017


100 Days!

So literally and I mean literally after we returned from the day trip in September the lovely Chris who ran the organised trip announced that he was looking in to doing another in February 2017 and wanted to know who was interested and obviously I WAS and my best friend as well.

This trip is slightly different and won't be as heavy with the travelling this time as we will be staying over for one night in a local hotel located near to Disney itself. The plan being that we are to arrive at the hotel's around 3pm in the afternoon and then we are free to do what ever we want like go shopping, head in to Paris or get extra park tickets for the Saturday. 

Luckily me and my bestie were on the same page and decided it didn't make much sense getting park tickets for the Saturday as they would have been charged at the same cost as a full day and with having all day Sunday in the parks I was happy. 

As Jem loves everything French and is practically French she is going to show me around Paris as I have never been before and I am so excited to see the sights. As we will only have a select few hours in Paris and she knows her way around she will be planning our route and so far this is where we are going;
  • We will catch the train down from Disney when we arrive stopping at the Arc De Triomphe
  • If not busy then we will go up the Arc De Triomphe 
  • After this we will make our way down Champs-Elysees 
  • Along to The Louvre
  • And finally to the Eiffel Tower 
I'm not sure what we will do for food when we are in Paris but I am sure Jem will recommend some things to try and places we can grab some bits. I would love to go to a French bakery again.

We haven't really spoken to much about our plans for Disney on the Sunday but with it being the weekend we both know its going to be really busy and have narrowed it down to 4 rides we must do as we know we will not have that much time to do all the rides. With it being Season of The Force when we go I am very excited to see all extra shows and parades they are putting on along with seeing Dreams and Disney Magic on Parade for the last time :( 

The rides we have chosen are Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Crush Coaster and Ratatouille which are some of mine and Jem's favourite rides. We are both bringing our Instax cameras along for the ride so there will definitely be a lot of time taking some snaps on those in Paris and in Disney as long as it isn't raining like the last time. With regards to eating whilst we are at Disney I have no clue but when it hits 60 days I might book somewhere if she is up for it but where I have no clue!

I guess that's all for now with regards to this trip until the new year when I start planning what I am going to wear and when we have sorted out our final plans.
Immy xoxo

1 comment: