Wednesday 3 August 2016

Disney: The Post Renaissance Era

I do love a good Disney tag especially when its another Disney Era one by Amy over at Scariels Grotto. This time it is the post renaissance era, this comes with similar disappointment which was found with the movies in the bronze/dark era.


The movies in this era are Fantasia 2000, Dinosaur, Emperors New Groove, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Lilo and Stitch, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, Home on the Range, Chicken Little, Meet the Robinson's and Bolt. 


1. Any unseen films?
Nope I've seen them all!

2. What is your favourite film of the era?
It has to be Bolt closely followed by Emperor's New Groove

3. What is your least favourite film of the era?
Meet the Robinson's I only watched this for the first time last year and I know why I didn't rush to see it as it was just really random and weird.

4. Who is your favourite main character?
Bolt
5. Who is your favourite villain?
It has to be Yzma haha shes just stupidly brilliant

6. Who is your favourite sidekick?
Kronk!!!

7. What is your favourite song?
The Brother Bear Sound Track

8. What do you consider to be the most underrated film of the era?
Tbh I'm not really sure :/

9. What is your favourite thing about this era?
The art work in a select few of these movies especially Atlantis, Treasure Planet and Brother Bear.

10. What did you least enjoy about this era?
Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet I don't know but these movies are enjoyable but not really my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment