Sunday 7 August 2016

July Favourites

I haven't done one of these posts in agesss and never really got in the habit of doing them every month but as I happen to have done a lot of shopping this month and a lot of them are my favourites I thought why not and with the first week of August nearly over I thought I better press on before its too late!!



Harry Potter and The Cursed Child
Ever since the screen play was announced I have been eager to see it in London but with money being tight for the rest of the year I was over joyed when JK announced she would be releasing the script as a book I couldn’t wait.

I managed to get my copy on the release date with pre ordering through via Amazon Prime but as I have been so busy I have only read the first act and impressions so far good. It’s great to get to read about my favourite witches and wizards one last time.

Aristocats Phone Case
How beautiful is that phone case? Just a perfect mix of everything I love and adore.

Loungefly Alice In Wonderland Bag and Purse
With both of my Disney trips happening this year and next year I decided that it was time to invest in a Disney backpack. They just seem so much more easier to carry around and they don’t get in the way when your taking photos. After a seller on Amazon started selling these I was finally able to get my hands on the items I have been eyeing up for the last few months.

Baymax Instax Album/ Alice In Wonderland Instax Film
I just had to get these cute Instax items for my trip next month. One being from Ebay only costing £3 which is a bargain and the 2nd from Etsy.

Totoro Plush/ Sailor Moon Cup
Both items spotted on my trip to Hyper Japan and were immediate must haves especially the Totoro plush as the style was super cute and the material and posture matched my existing one.

Pocahontas Socks
Anyone who knows me knows that its Pocahontas for the win and the fact that Primark does Pocahontas socks????? Like what??? I just had to have them maybe this is more of what’s to come? PJS? Tops that would be amazing!

Pocahontas Glass
I’m just a sucker for mugs and glasses and when I saw this vintage glass especially relating to my favourite song “Mine” from the movie and it was in the sale as well it was a no brainer.

Disney Plaques
I have been searching for some Disney plaques for a while now and not finding any at a reasonable price or quality I had given up until I came across Pink Dinosaur Crafts on Instagram who upcycle old Disney books in to notebooks and plaques. They now look perfect hanging above my desk in my office to finish off the empty space I had on my wall.

Disney Jumper
Another item purchased for my trip next month. As we will be travelling via coach over night to get there and back it makes sense that I need something to keep myself warm and what better item to have! Only £10 currently at Primark as well it was a bargain.

Monsters Inc Tsum Tsum 
Need I say no more? I had to have these in my collection and as the last few collections released haven't been super great quality and the hassle people have been having trying to get hold of them I was really pleased when they came.

No comments:

Post a Comment