Monday 8 August 2016

Last Week On Instagram

Wow and here we are second week in to August already? I cannot believe how quick this year is flying by!


1. Cheeky Selfie - I love a cheeky selfie every now and then and my hair was on point that day so I just had to ;) was off to meet my girl for some cheeky cocktails and food.

2. Jack Daniels Kiss - 
This had to be one of the best cocktails I've ever had! Not only did it have popcorn and caramel on top but it had ice cream, baileys and Jack Daniels honey in it. This was actually from TGIFridays. They actually do really lovely cocktails and I didn't realise you could just go to they're bar to get them.

3. The Musketeers - 
I am absolutely gutted that after only 3 seasons they have decided to end the show and they didn't half end it with a bang but also in a way that they could come back to revisit it if they liked. I just don't know what I'm going to do not seeing Tom Burke on my screen every week!!!!

4. I Love Him - I hate smiling in photos its just not natural of me but I can't help it when I am with my partner he brings so much happiness in to my life and makes me extremely happy. We're quite lucky to have a nature reserve on our door step so when the weather is as nice as it was on Saturday taking a stroll through the forest is something we quite like to do.

5. Disney Tsum Tsum - All the way from Disneyland Paris with love from two of my Instagram friends aren't they beautiful?

6. American Treats - This is why I shouldn't be allowed in an American sweet shop or sweet shop of any kind! I just end up spending ridiculous amounts of money on food that lasts say 2 hours hahah! I think my favourites have to be the Air Heads and Milky Way Caramels <3

Follow Me Here: Please_Take_Me_To_Neverland

No comments:

Post a Comment