Friday 28 August 2015

Bucket List

Hey Guys!
After my last post I thought I might share my bucket list with you all J 
   
Bucket List:
01. Get married 
02. Have at least 2 children 
03. Own my own home
04. Own a mini 
05. Travel America
06. Travel Japan
07. Visit all the Disney Theme parks all over the world
08. Have my very own pug well pugs' (I want one that is brown and one that is black)
09. Visit New York at Christmas
10. Visit Disneyland at Christmas (Actually doing this one this year!)
11. See the Northern Lights
12. See Pompeii 
13. See a Super Bowl (NY Giants)
14. Do a colour run 
15. Visit the Hobbit huts in New Zealand
16. Visit the original Cake Boss shop
17. Ride a Gondola in Venice
18. Meet Katy Perry
19. See Selena Gomez in concert
20. Live in a different country for a year (New York, maybe Berlin)
21. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
22. Visit the city of Love with my one and only
23. Learn Japanese
24. Go on a Disney Cruise
25. Hot Air Balloon trip
26. Take a photo every day for a whole year
27. Walk the Great Wall of China
28. Walk through Japans tunnel of lights
29. Ride a camel
30. Add a lock to love lock bridge
31. Eat Macaroons from Laduree

So far I have 31 things on my list, some of which will be done by the end of this year hopefully :D and so far I've managed to complete 19 of my original list of 50!

Completed Bucket List Items:
01. Visit New York
02. Visit Central Park Zoo
03. Ice Skate in Central Park
04. Visit Disneyland Paris
05. Visit Berlin
06. Eat Currywurst 
07. Learn to Drive
08. Move out
09. Find the love of my life
10. Spend New Years in London
11. Pass my driving test
12. Visit Times Square
13. Ride the London Eye
14. Travel to the top of the Empire State Building
15. Visit Ellen's Stardust Diner
16. Visit the Harry Potter Studio Tour
17. See Katy Perry in concert (3 times)
18. See Miley in concert
19. Meet Jenson Button 

Here are a few photos of my completed tasks :)

 
Whats on your Bucket List? xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment