Thursday 20 August 2015

Reminiscing: Children's TV Shows

Been seeing a lot of those posts on Facebook which are like "Do you remember this?" about old TV shows, clothes, bands and books which has got me thinking back to when I was younger and what TV shows I always used to watch and would like to watch again.

On of my all time favourites was "The Worse Witch" which is what I think made me love the Harry Potter franchises so much. As I sit here writing this I am now singing the theme tune!

"My Parents Are Aliens" on ITV at 5pm after school was just brilliant, one of my after school favourites preferred it a lot more once they changed Sophie.

"The Story of Tracey Beaker" is still one of my favourite shows to this day and I've seen every episode including the spin of shows (my guilty pleasure) haha!

Cartoon Network always had some amazing shows would often spend my Sunday morning watch this station;
  • The Cramp Twins
  • Ed, Edd and Eddy
  • Powerpuff Girls
  • Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
  • Cow and Chicken
  • Courage the Cowardly Dog 
  • Top Cat
  • Tom and Jerry
  • The Flinstones

Nickelodeon as well had always the best shows;
  • Sabrina
  • Saved By The Bell
  • Kenna and Kel
  • The Amanda Show
  • Rugrats
  • Hey Arnold
  • Fairly Odd Parents
  • As Told By Ginger



I always wanted to go on "Jungle Run" and "50/50"

"Bodger and Badger" Everybody knows Bodger loves mash potato

Couldn't beat waking up to "Arthur" on a school morning!

Tbh there was probably tones more but I can't seem to find the names of them online but have an idea of what they were about haha!

What's your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment