Thursday 27 August 2015

Disneyland Bucket List

Anyone who knows me knows that I love anything and everything Disney and one thing on my bucket list is my Disneyland Bucket List confusing it may sound but its not really hehe.

One thing I would love to do is visit the 6 parks and go on a Disney Cruise, this is something that will happen over time as it will cost a lot of money unless I win the lottery (we can all dream haha) then I could do them all in one go.

So there are the 6 Parks and in the order I would visit;
1. Disneyland Resort
2. Walt Disney World Resort
3. Tokyo Disney Resort
4. Hong Kong Disney Resort
5. Shanghai Disney Resort
6. Disneyland Paris
7. Disney at Christmas
8. Disney at Halloween
9. A special Disney celebration or anniversary
10. Disney Cruise

You Might ask why Disneyland Paris is number 6 on my list seeing as I would like to visit the others in order of creation (doubt it will happen that way) is because I've already visited DLP in February 2014 and I am taking another trip there in December for the Christmas season!


At the moment out of the 5 I haven't been to I am most excited to visit Tokyo Disney Resort because Japan is somewhere I am dying to visit and this is on my list along with Studio Ghibli Land and a Hello Kitty cafe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment