Tuesday 11 April 2017

Disneyland Paris September 2017 Series: Shows and Parades

Can you believe we are in April already? And that as I actually post this it is exactly 5 months until I will be going to Disney for my Birthday holiday and the 25th Anniversary.


In this months post I am going to share with you the parades and shows that we want to see and experience during our visit. I am so happy I've found out that "Forest of Enchantments" is going to still be on when I go which is great because I missed it last time and I heard that it was back over the summer ending in September but the end date wasn't announced.

Disney Park:
With the anniversary already in full swing and the actual Birthday of the park happening tomorrow you will see a lost of new shows and parades that weren't there before. I was lucky enough to get to see Magic on Parade and Disney Dreams one last time before they ended which I am so pleased about.

Mickey Presents Happy Anniversary Disneyland Paris
One of two new shows being performed on the Disney Royal Castle Stage daily which features Mickey and all his friends wishing Disneyland Paris a Happy Anniversary. I have deliberately not watched any videos for this show as I want it to be new and fresh for when I go although I have seen photos which look great and filled to the rim with characters its a show I am very excited to see.

The Starlit Princess Waltz
Show number two being performed on the Disney Royal Castle Stage daily features what it says in the name being a special Princess Waltz which also features they're Princes from the photos I have seen. This reminds me of the Christmas Princess show that was performed there when I went in 2015 although this is special for the anniversary. Same as above I haven't watched any videos only seen photos which look incredible they're special dresses are amazing and so sparkly.

Disney Starts on Parade
Bye Bye Disney's Magic on Parade! After 5 years its finally time to say good bye to an end of an era and welcome a new Parade to the Main Street of Disneyland Paris.

I am very skeptical about the new parade and not because of the floats or the characters they have chose to represent but its the music, I have watched a little bit of the parade just so I could hear the music together with the parade as we were provided with a sneak preview a few months back and I wasn't convinced and I have to admit I'm still not now.

Disney Illuminations
And bye bye Disney Dreams! Same as Disney's Magic on Parade after 5 years its time to say goodbye and hello to Disney Illuminations.

I think the problem I am having with these two shows is that they were the first ones I saw in Disneyland Paris back in 2014 when I first ever visited so they hold a special place in my heart and special memories. I know a lot people have been to Disney so much more than me and have seen the parades evolve over time.

I have watched half of Illuminations online when Disneyland Paris live streamed it across to Facebook and I have to say what I have seen looks amazing with all the new projections looking clearer than before and the new lights and fireworks but I'm just still not sure so will probably be another instance when seeing it in person might help me change my mind.

Forest of Enchantment
I am so excited to finally get to see this after missing it the first time around. I am even more so excited because it features my two favourite Disney Movies being Pocahontas and Tangled along with Tarzan, Jungle Book and Brave featured as well.

Its a musical show featuring songs from the above classics and I cannot wait to sing along and see some of my favourite characters come to life, especially Pocahontas.

Walt Disney Studios:
So there isn't actually many things going on in the Studios that I want to see this time around as I've done them before, they have closed or more for children but with that exception I am really happy that Mickey the Magician is back for a second stint as it had a break for a couple of months.

Mickey the Magician
Even though this show is all in French it is a must see for anyone visiting the parks regardless if you understand it or not. The show features Mickey Mouse as he try's to become a great magician featuring some characters we all know and recognise from our favourite movies.

I am just so excited to finally see this!


So there we go all the shows and parades that we want to watch during our visit. With there only being 6 and some of them only being 10 to 20 minuets wrong we will definitely managed to get all of these seen!

I'm not sure what post I'm going to do next it wont be meal plans as I want to wait till these are booked and confirmed first as to not jinx it.

No comments:

Post a Comment