Thursday 4 May 2017

Disneyland Paris September 2017 Series: Character Wish List

Another month down and only 4 more to go, this holiday is drawing in faster than we know it. This months post is all about Characters and the ones that are on my wish list for this trip!


My aim on this trip is to try and meet as many characters as I can. Now that they've got regular scheduled meet and greets around the park it makes it easier to meet the characters. In the Studio's every day in the afternoon they have an allotted time for random meet and greets which I think is amazing but also at the same time can be annoying as the other week Pocahontas was out for the first time in forever and the chances of that happening again ... NEVER!

Characters I want to Meet:
01. Mickey/Minnie in they're Anniversary Outfits 
02. Goofy and Pluto in they're Anniversary Outfits 
03. Chip and Dale in they're Anniversary Outfits 
04. Donald in his Anniversary Outfits 
05. Daisy in her Anniversary Outfits 

The classic gang are a must meet and greet every trip regardless it isn't a Disney trip with out seeing these 8. I have yet to meet Daisy so I am super excited to finally meet her. I have never understood why she hasn't been out before and also why she isn't coupled with Donald.

06. Rapunzel

Honestly she is my main goal this trip and if I don't manage to meet her I think I will just sit and cry my eyes out. We are booked in for Princess Lunch at ADC on my actual Birthday and I am hoping that she will be in there along with Belle for Emma but I am also going to try the Princess Pavilion everyday in the hope that she will be in there as well.

07. Pocahontas

Like I said above she was out randomly once so I am hoping she may be again but I'm not holding out much luck but she is on my Tokyo Disneyland Meet and Greet list as she is out there a lot more. 

08. Belle
09. Cinderella
10. Mulan
11. Moana
12. Tiana
13. Alice
14. Mad Hatter
15. Tweedle Dee and Dum
16. Peter Pan
17. Wendy
18. Winnie The Pooh
19. Piglet
20. Tweedle Dee and Dum
21. Drizella and Anastasia
22. Darth Vader
23. Belle and Gaston together
24. Remy
25. Sully
26. Mary Poppins
27. Captain Jack



So these are the main characters I would like to try and meet on my trip although I am planning to meet anyone who is out at the time as I love character meet and greets. There are some characters I haven't mentioned only because I haven't seen them out in such a long time there wouldn't be any point adding them to my list.


My main goal of this trip is to hunt down Rapunzel and meet all of the classic crew in they're anniversary outfits. Only 129 days to go! Not long and we will be in double digits!

No comments:

Post a Comment