Thursday 18 May 2017

Disneyland Paris September 2017 Series: Day 2 Outfit

If there is one thing I love about a Disney holiday its got to be planning my daily outfits and deciding what I'm going to take for each day. With it only being less than 4 months now until I'm finally going home to the most magical place on earth, I feel I can start choosing and making some choices.

You may wonder why I'm starting with day two when logically day one would have been the better option but as we arrive in the afternoon on our first day I'm not 100 percent sure what I'm going to wear yet. I have plans for my 3 full days but nothing for when we actually arrive. 

I've never ever really done Disney Bounding before apart from when I went back in September 2017 and my outfit was mostly based around Alice in Wonderland which is one of my plans again for this trip. I was originally going to do a "What I'm Packing" post detailing all my chosen clothes, shoes and ears but decided that instead I would do a post about what outfits I plan to wear on each day instead.


Just by looking at the photo already you can tell that my Day two outfit is based around my love for Chip and Dale who I absolutely adore and to this day are my best character interaction. I first met them back in February 2014 on my first ever trip to Disneyland Paris but it wasn't until I went in 2015 that I really fell in love with these cheeky but lovable chipmunks.

Chip and Dale Starbucks Coffee Tee - Etsy WolfFawn - (link)
I stumbled across this tee when I was browsing Etsy looking for a Rapunzel top for my September trip last year but instead I ended up with an Alice In Wonderland tee. When that top arrived I was so pleased with the print and quality I decided to take a look at what other ones they did and fell in love with this Classic Starbucks design featuring the chipmunks.

As a surprise my boyfriend actually got me it for Christmas which I was so pleased about as that was one less top I needed to order and another outfit semi planned. I have only actually worn this tee once since buying it as I didn't want it to get ruined. But seriously go and check out they're range they have some great tee's and can't wait to order my Rapunzel one.

Chip and Dale Custom Made Ears - Custom Handmade Disney Mickey Mouse Ears  - (link)
I have been looking for AGES for a lovely pair of Chip and Dales ears and anyone who knows me well knows how fussy I am when it comes to ears and the shape and material. The issue I was having was that there were some lovely pairs on Etsy but the cost of them were just over the top along with shipping plus the surprise import fees that usually come with it as well.


So just as I was about to give up the lovely Tracey over at Custom Handmade Disney Mickey Ears popped up on the Disneyland Paris group I am admin off advertising her ears and they were exactly what I wanted.


When they arrived I fell completely in love they are just incredible the amount of detailing on Chip and Dale is just wow. The machine she uses is amazing and they amount of designs she has is always growing so go and check her out but on top of that her prices are great and I think she should charge more!



Chip and Dale Custom Parks Badge - Tangled Celebrations Etsy  - (link)
I have always wanted to get a park badge and with Disneyland Paris only introducing them recently it finally means I'll be able to get one although I did stumble across Tangled Celebrations who make a variety of different styled Disney park badges.

After getting my best friend a "I'm Only Here For Belle" badge and myself a Tangled "It's My Birthday" badge (which you will see later) I decided to put in an order for a custom badge to complete my outfit. I went with the similar idea as the Belle badge but with Chip and Dale instead and I cannot get over how cute it is.


So this is my Chip and Dale inspired day two outfit which I'm going to meet the boys in in they're 25th Anniversary Outfits in front of the castle during Extra Magic Hours and I am so excited.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh , that top is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen! You are NEVER too old for a bit of Disney!

    jess x
    alrightblondie.com

    ReplyDelete