First of all here are a list of all the Disney Movies that I love in no particular order before I narrow them down in to my top 10 ...
Frozen, Tangled, Pocahontas, Pocahontas 2, Snow White, Little Mermaid, Robin Hood, Fantasia, Ratatouille, Toy Story 1, 2 & 3, Cars, Cinderella 1, 2 & 3, Beauty & The Beast, Brave, Monsters Inc, Monsters University, Lady & The Tramp 1 & 2, 101 Dalmations 1 & 2, Mulan 2, Aristocats, Jungle Book, All the Tinkerbell's, Alice and Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lion King, Pinocchio and Fox And The Hound.
No.1: Pocahontas
Pocahontas will always be in my top 10 purely because this was the first ever Disney movie I was introduced to as a child and I fell madly in love with John Smith. I loved the music, setting and the story of a man and a women who should not be together and fighting for it. Plus is Meeko just the cutest Raccoon ever :D
I even used to have a toy John Smith and Pocahontas when I was little along with my Lion King Pride Rock Play set.
No.2: Lady & The Tramp
"Oh this is the night, it's a beautiful night, And we call it Bella Notte"
No.3: Frozen
No.4: Tangled
No.5: Lady & The Tramp: Scamps Adventure
No.6: Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
No.7: Robin Hood
No.8: Fox And The Hound
No.9: Tinkerbell and The Secret of the Wings
No.10: Aristocats











I really enjoyed this list of the top Disney movies. Choosing only ten must have been difficult because Disney has created so many memorable films across different generations. I like lists like this because they encourage readers to revisit older favorites while also discovering movies they may have missed. The combination of classic animation, memorable characters, music, and storytelling is what makes many Disney films so timeless. Thanks for sharing your favorites and giving readers plenty of ideas for their next Disney movie night on Xuper TV installed.
ReplyDeleteThis is a fun collection of Disney favorites, and it brought back memories of many classic animated movies. Disney has such a large library that everyone probably has a different top-ten list, which makes discussions like this especially enjoyable. I appreciate seeing personal selections because they often remind readers of films they have not watched in years. From memorable characters to unforgettable songs and stories, these movies continue to appeal to different generations. Thanks for sharing this entertaining list and starting a great conversation. Games App
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading through this Disney movie ranking. What makes these films special is how many of them remain enjoyable even years after their original release. A good Disney list can include everything from emotional stories and memorable characters to exciting adventures and beautiful animation. It is always interesting to compare personal favorites with someone else’s choices and see which classics make the list. Thanks for putting together this selection; it is a great excuse to revisit some beloved Disney movies. Buss Indonesia Game.
ReplyDelete