Monday 13 January 2014

Forever Saying ...


I'm forever saying that my life isn't exciting but when I sit down and actually think about it, that is a massive lie ... I don't really understand why I say this?



I am very lucky to have the most amazing family, boyfriend and best friends who I do absolutely loads of stuff with.

This year is quiet a big deal for me as me and boyfriend will have been together for 3 years, and its now time that I fly the nest and set up home with him. I've never done the whole living away from home whilst at university so leaving home is going to be quiet a big deal, I have an amazing relationship with my mum who i wouldn't change for the world she means absolutely everything to me.

There are defiantly somethings I will not miss but isn't that the same with everyone really, but the things I will miss will defiantly out weigh the not going to miss like my aunty's company and her cooking of course (sorry joel ahah)

Were looking to move out in the summer so May/June time so if I'm still keeping up this whole blog malarkey I'll be sure to fill you in on all the dramas and excitement that's sure to come with it. I cannot wait to start a new chapter of my life and with someone so special.

As for the rest of 2014 I have so much stuff planned its unreal, doing most of this with my bestie Samiee aka Blondie (Jemmy we need to do more things, Paris sometime soon?)

So in an overview here is what my plans are for 2014 and what is to come in a nutshell ...
  • Paris - Disneyland
  • Russell Howard (Cardiff)
  • Miranda (Cardiff)
  • Going back to meet the partners parents for the first time
  • Katy Perry (Ahhh I'm sooooo excited)
  • Miley Cyrus (Please don't judge me :D)
  • Lee Evans (Cardiff)

Whats everyone else's plans for 2014? What changes are happening to you this year?

2 comments:

  1. Immii I am really enjoying reading your blog. I am really going to miss you when you fly the nest. You are an amazing daughter. I hope you have a brill 2014. You have alot of exciting things planned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mum, glad you like reading it and thank you for the lovely comment. I shall miss you loads but hopefully I'll only be up the road ;)

      Delete