Saturday 11 January 2014

3 weeks until I go to DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!


So its 3 weeks today until I go to Disneyland Paris with my best friend to celebrate her 21st Birthday, I've never ever ever been before so this is quiet exciting for me as I am a HUGE Disney fan!

So i thought it would be appropriate to post some of the clothes I plan to take away with me ...

Most of the outfits featured are actually from Primark believe it or not including the bag and dress featured below. The dress was a bargain costing me only £5 and the bag costing me £9. The bag is what I plan to take out every day but the dress is for if we decide to leave the Disney Parks and venture out in to Paris. Its like a body con dress but with a flowing skater skirt type bottom.


I have then got some casual jeans and t-shirts that I will wear when venturing out in to the Disney Parks, with being a massive Disney fan it is appropriate to wear all Disney tops. 


The two t-shirts above are from Primark costing £6 each and the jeans from New Look costing £19.99


The two t-shirts above are again from Primark costing £6 each and the jeans are Miso Jeans that I got from Republic when it was open a while ago, damn i miss that shop mind.


Two crop tops brought from Primark during the Summer months costing £6 each. Looking above anyone would think I love Bambi haha, I do love Bambi but its not my favourite Disney movie.

I promise when I go I shall take loads of photos and blog when I get back to the UK with photos of everything and all the things I bring back.

Hopefully my posts wont bore you but I'm still getting in to the swing of this blog malarky.

Happy Weekend All!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment