Friday 10 January 2014

Me Myself and I

On a bit of a whim today i decided to start a blog! Something I've been wanting to do for a while but never bothered so heres a little bit about myself!

First of all I'll pre warn you now that I'm HelloKitty, StudioGhibli, Disney, KatyPerry, AudreyHepburn, Sherlock, HarryPotter, LordOfTheRings, TheHobbit and Fashion MAD!!!

Name: Imogen Cousins
Preferred Name: Immii
Age: 21
Location: UK, Bristol
Profession: Service Charge Administrator
Relationship Status: Taken
Favourite Colour: Pink
Favourite Food: Curry
Favourite Drink: Doctor Pepper
Favourite Sweets: Candy Corn
Favourite TV Show: Too Many
Favourite Movie: Too Many
Favourite Disney Movie: Frozen


If there is anything else you would like to know then feel free to ask :')




2 comments:

  1. I started my blog on a whim too, and didn't post anything until after a month
    GOOD for you posting immediatly :D
    looking forward to reading it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo yay not the only one then haha, aww thank you hehe I shall take a look at yours as well. Thanks for the comment :D

      Delete