Sunday 12 January 2014

Top Ten Movies of 2013... Or Maybe 12!


Hello to the people who read my blog, here is a quick over view of my top 12 movies for 2013. Admittedly there are soooo many I could write down but I have or shall narrow this down to my top 12 so here goes ... (In nooo particular order )

1. The Hobbit The Desolation Of Smaug 

This is defiantly one of my top tens this year, although I was a bit disappointed that they strayed away from the book quiet a bit but either way it was brilliantly filmed and the special effects were just mind blowing.

2. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire













Catching Fire was absolutely brilliant, I am dying to know what happens in the next movie for someone who has never read the books it is killing me having to wait till next year to see the final part! Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson's are amazing.

3. The Conjuring













4. Disney's Frozen













5. From Up On Poppy Hill













6. Disney's Monsters University













7. Despicable Me 2


8. The Great Gatsby














9. Iron Man 3













10. Safe Haven













12. Thor













13. The Wolverine













So what were your favourite movies of 2013?

1 comment: