Monday 14 March 2016

My Disney Confessions

After seeing so many people over the last few days write up they're Disney Confessions I thought I would jump on the band wagon and confess to some of my own...


1. I never watched every Disney Movie growing up.
I've watched them all now but growing up I always had a select few I would pick to watch like Pocahontas, Robin Hood, Lion King and 101 Dalmatians

2. I cannot stand Sleeping Beauty.
I just cannot stand this movie the story really bores me although I do love the live action!

3. I'm happy enough just visiting Disneyland Paris for now.
I love DLP its affordable, small, everything is in walking distance and depending on when you go you can do everything in least two days and do it all again. Plus meeting characters is so easy here without having to wait in line for ages!

What really annoys me is when people tell me it isn't the real Disney, well I'm sorry every Disney is Disney and don't get me wrong one day I will visit WDW but tbh I would rather visit Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai first!

4. I used to HATE Little Mermaid, Mulan and Aladding growing up.
Is it so bad that I found these really boring growing up? They did nothing for me but now I'm older and have watched them again I love them especially Mulan!

5. I'd Rather visit Disney alone than drag someone around who doesn't want to be there.

6. I don't see the Hype over the Haunted Mansion ride.

7. I don't see the point in pin trading? 
Don't get me some of them are really pretty and I would totally buy them but I would have nowhere to put them? And they're very expensive.

8. I've Spent so much money on Disney Tsum Tsum and I wish I hadn't.
I love these adorable little plushes but once you start collecting you can't stop and it becomes an obsession especially on Tsum Tsum Tuesday eagerly waiting for the new collection to come online hoping that you managed to get the ones you want!

9. I prefer Tangled over Frozen
The Frozen hype needs to end now! Its been going on so long and its driving me insane and I cant even bare to watch it anymore as where ever you go its Frozen this and that and the soundtrack!!!!

10. I don't own every Disney DVD in the collection
Sorry guys I hate to say I don't own them all but there are a few of the older ones I haven't got around to buying yet because I don't see the point #SorryNotSorry there is only 6 I don't own yet ;)

So what are you confessions?

2 comments:

  1. We're got a few similarities, although I still don't exactly 'love' Mulan. I feel you on the Tsum Tsum's it's ever ending road as when you start you can't resist new releases however hard you try

    X

    http://itslizi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! You just cannot resist them! Most of them are so cute and its annoying that they now do two releases a month!xx

      Delete