Tuesday 16 February 2016

Disney: Golden Era Tag

Another Disney Era tag which this time we take a look at the Golden era which includes Snow White, Pinocchio, Fantasia, Dumbo and Bambi.


1. Any unseen films?
OK so I have seen all of these movies although I have to admit I have never ever got to the end of Fantasia without falling alseep (Whoops)

2. What is your favourite film of the era?
Pinocchio, its always been a classic story and one that I have loved since I was little. "I'm a real boy"

3. What is you least favourite film of the era?
Probably a very unpopular opinion and it has to be Fantasia, don't get me wrong what I've seen of this movie is great but I haven't managed to get to the end of therefore this is the only reason why.

4. Who's your favourite main character?
Grumpy, purely because If I was a boy I would be him haha

5. Who's your favourite Villain?
The Evil Queen! 

6. Who's your favourite sidekick?
All the animals in Snow White, who doesn't like being friends with furry cute animals who also help you do the washing and clean?

7. What is you favourite song?
This is a toughie so I am going to name two...
1. Hi Ho Hi Ho - Snow White as I sing this song every Monday morning when I get in to work
2. When You Wish Upon A Star - this has to be one of every Disney lovers favorite song 

8. What do you consider to be the most underrated movie of the era?
Fantasia, because its not a feature length movie more a series of short animations.

9. What is your favourite thing about this era?
The soundtracks, each one of these movies have so many great classic songs

10. What is your least favourite thing about this era?
Nothing If I am honest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment