Tuesday 23 February 2016

Mini Disney Movie Challenge #1

Hey everyone? How are you all?

So I thought I would start another weekly post as I stumbled across this on tumblr and thought oh this would make a good post to do once a week!

The rules are simple! Pick a Disney movie and then answer the following set of questions about the movie you have chosen, this can be any Disney/Pixar movie of your choice.

So for my first post I am going to pick one of my favorite movies by Disney ...

What Movie are you choosing?
Pocahontas

Favorite Character?
Meeko

Least favorite character?
Wiggins

A scene that makes you smile?
When John Smith and Meeko first meet!

A scene that makes you emotional in anyway? (Sad, Happy, Angry etc)
The scene during "Colours of the Wind"

Favorite Quote?
I'd rather die tomorrow
than live a hundred years
Without knowing you

Favorite Song?
"Mine, Mine, Mine"

Least Favorite Song?
There isn't hehe, I love the whole soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment