Friday 26 February 2016

Movies I'm Looking Forward To: 2016

Once again 2016 looks like its going to be another great year for movies, we are already at the end of February and we've had some great movies already released with so many more to come especially from Marvel and Disney.


My list for this year is already pretty big and that isn't including any that have yet to be announced, my list does include ones that I haven't yet managed to watch since the year has started.

Disney:
Yup we all know I am a massive Disney fan so to see that Disney are releasing so many movies this year makes me jump with joy. Its safe to say there are a few I am really looking forward to seeing and a few I'm not to sure.
  • Zootopia - Dead excited for this one, the Sloth from the trailers looks hilarious ha!
  • The Jungle Book - OK so I am not 100% sure if I am looking forward to this movie or not only because from what I've seen of the trailers the CGI looks a bit odd with the voice overs but we shall see
  • Alice Through The Looking Glass
  • Finding Dory
  • The BFG
  • Petes Dragon
  • Mona
  • Star Wars: Rouge One
Marvel:
And yes before you say I know Marvel is owned now by Disney which is just amazing. Another crazy year for movies but out of all the ones Civil War is the one I'm most excited for!
  • Deadpool
  • Captain America: Civil War - Cannot wait for this since it was announced and we seen the teasers although I love them both I am #TeamCap
  • X-Men: Apocalypse
  • Gambit
  • Doctor Strange
Other:
  • Kung Fu Panda
  • The Conjuring 2
  • Divergent 3
  • The Secret Life of Pets - This is another movie I am really looking forward to and I've been waiting since 2015 when they released the teaser trailer for this to get an announcement.
  • Mutant Ninja Turtles 2
  • Tarzan
  • Bad Neighbors 2 
  • My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 - So I totally never knew this was even coming out until a few days ago so this will be interesting to see how it goes with it being the same characters and 14 years down the line.
  • Angry Birds
  • The Huntsman Winters War
  • Zoolander
  • Suicide Squad
  • Batman Vs Superman
What movies are you most excited to see this year?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for all the new Disney movies this year, especially the Jungle Book and Pete's Dragon! I love the originals but it will be so good to see new takes on them! Great post :) x
    http://planetmollywood.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so many good new ones coming out this year its going to be brilliant. Especially the new live action movies considering Cinderella and Maleficent were so good. Aww thank you xxx

      Delete