Tuesday 1 March 2016

Mini Disney Movie Challenge #2

Hello Hello! Its my 2nd Tag Tuesday again and time for another Mini Disney Movie Challenge and I've been thinking about what movie to do all weekend and I've decided to do another one of my childhood favorites!

What Movie are you choosing?
Robin Hood

Favorite Character?
Robin Hood and Little John of course ;)

Least Favorite Character?
I can't pick one because I think there is such a great range of characters

A scene that makes you smile?
When Robin and Maid Marian get married 

A scene that makes you emotional in anyway?
I love the scene where Robin is giving King John his fortune telling

Favorite Quote?
"Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again"

Favorite Song?
Oo-De-Lally

Least Favorite Song?
Another movie where I love all the soundtrack hehe! Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment