Thursday 10 March 2016

My Must Do's at Disneyland Paris!

So when ever anyone visits Disney which ever one this might be we all have certain things that we must do like a ritual of some sort. Somethings will be done on the first day like for me watching Disney Dreams and seeing the castle and some just must be done over the period of your stay.
So here are my must do's during my stay at Disneyland Paris:

Watch Disney Dreams on my First Night
Disney Dreams is one of the most amazing firework/visual shows I've seen and on my first occasion seeing it I actually cried (if your a massive Disney lover and have watched this and haven't cried or wanted to cry then there is something wrong ;) haha kidding) there is just something about this show that just makes you feel over joyed with happiness all the songs and films coming to life on the castle.
So now its a must that if I'm checked in to the hotel within plenty of time on my first night then Disney Dreams is a must do! Obviously I will watch it more than once whilst I'm there who doesn't ;)

Have Dinner at Cafe Mickey
After eating at Cafe Mickey back in 2014 for the first time on a whim because we found out whilst we were there that the Characters came and interacted whilst you had dinner it was a must do for me and since then I've decided that every time I visit I must eat at Cafe Mickey.
I did again in 2015 which was amazing but it was more busy due to it being Christmas time but I did get to meet Pinocchio which made me so happy as it was our last night in the parks and I thought I had missed out on seeing him!

Meet Mickey or Minnie Mouse
Its just protocol you can't go to Disney and not meet the boss man and his girlfriend!

Ride Peter Pans Flight
This is just one of the most cutest rides I've ever been on and will always be one of my favorites in any of the Disney Parks that have this ride!
Who doesn't want to take a flight over London? And then on to the second star on the right and straight on till morning ;) even when your standing in the queue for the ride you can't help but smile and be happy listening to the soundtrack from the movie.

Currently this ride is closed for refurbishment ready for the 25th celebrations but I wonder what the changes are? Will we even notice them?

Other Rides I Must Ride otherwise I'll leave crying ;)
Kidding I wouldn't leave crying ;) but there are some rides that I must ride on my holiday and I try and always get these done in the first few days and then re ride them later on the last day.

Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coast, Crush Coast, RC Racer, Space Mountain, Indian Jones Temple of Doom and Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast!!!!

Take a stroll down Main Street USA then off to see the Castle
At the end of any Main Street USA or shopping area there will be a Disney Princess castle and in Disneyland Paris its Sleeping Beauty's and even though I am not a massive fan of the movie I have to say I do love the castle. The castle looks exceptionally beautiful during Christmas with all the sparkly lights.
I love walking down Main Street USA looking at all the different window displays as they're forever changing which I think is great and popping in and out of all the shops as there is so many.

Watch Disney's Magic on Parade
I love Disney's magic on parade as its full of all your favorite characters going down Main Street USA on they're amazing film themed floats. Something about this parade just fills you with happiness  and makes you so happy. This is is DLP's main parade all year round and during other seasons they put on extra shows and parades.
It's a shame they got rid of the Stars n Cars parade in the Walt Disney Studios :(

Buy at least one plush
You just can't not buy one, you say you won't and that there is no more room to possibly house one of them but there is and you know your going to come back with one regardless!

Well these are some of my Must Disney Do's what are yours?

2 comments:

  1. I've definitely got to watch Disney Dreams! as many times as possible, and like to watch the parade daily but like to watch it at the beginning so I can venture into Fantasyland afterwards when the parade is still going down Main Street USA. I never got a chance to watch Stars and Cars before the got rid of it, which is somewhat disappointing as Walt Disney Studios needs more things happening in it than rides. And I always, without fail get a souvenir coin from the machines spotted around Disneyland Paris but with all the other merchandise, it's down to what I find and like.

    X

    http://itslizi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Disney Dreams is the best!!!! Yes I feel that the Studios need something else going on as well like they have loads of shows which are great but they need some sort of parade and Stars n Cars I think was perfect for the studios. Ahh I love the coins I picked up a fair few on my last visit and I think I'll continue getting some more next time! xxx

      Delete