Wednesday 30 March 2016

I love ZOOTOPIA (Zootropolis)

I'm sorry but I cannot stand calling this movie Zootropolis in the UK when its always been Zootopia until very recently when the producer decided that they wanted to call it something different in the UK but anyways moving on ...

I went to see this movie over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend as I couldn't wait any longer to see it and I fell in LOVE!

Basically Zootopia tells the story of a highly motivated bunny called Judy who dreams of becoming the first and only ever bunny cop and her story. The start of the story is quite sad with her being told to give up on her dream by everyone and is also then bullied by her fellow class mates but does this stop her? No it doesn't! (I don't want to say too much as I don't want to ruin it for you)

The amount of effort that has gone in to this movie is incredible and you can see this just from watching the movie. Throughout the movie once again Disney make references to other films and has the most amazing Disney Easter Egg which has to be my favorite so far! As well as the amazing reference to "Breaking Bad" once again Disney making it appeal to adults.


Zootopia is well written, amazingly animated and I have never laughed so much. It has so many lovable new characters that you fall in love with instantly and who make you laugh. What is so great about this movie is that it teaches us so many life lessons about not stereotyping people and never giving up on your dreams.


Now I am off to go and find the Tsum Tsum's of these little guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment