Wednesday 2 March 2016

The Make Me Choose Disney Tag

I stumbled across this tag on a wonderful blog called Scariels Grotto and this was a must do Disney Tag for me! I've also added in a few of my own here ;)


Characters:

Belle or Jasmine?

Ursula or Dr Facilier?

Tod or Copper?

Kovu or Kiara?

Jasmine or Ariel?

Sven or Maximus?

Flounder or Sebastian?

101 Dalmatian puppies or the Aristocats Kittens?

Songs:
Be Prepared or My Lullaby?

Hellfire or Poor Unfortunate Souls?

Reflection or Part of Your World?

Almost There or Just Around The River Bend?

Mother Knows Best or Fixer Upper?

When Will My Life Begin or Almost There?
BOTH!!!
 

Movies:
Sleeping Beauty or Beauty and the Beast?

Snow White or Cinderella?

Mulan or Princess and the Frog?

Rapunzel's magic flower or Beasts Rose?

Lady and the Tramp spaghetti scene or Scamp and Angels?

Aurora's pink or blue dress?
BOTH!!!

Tangled or Frozen?

Mulan's Comb or Belle's Books?

What wold your choices be? Immy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment