Tuesday 15 March 2016

Update: Upcoming Posts

Morning everyone how are we all?

I haven't really been that busy over the last months as with it being the start of the year money has been pretty tight so hopefully the new few months will be a bit better.

So I thought I would do a little update post on whats to come on my blog over the next few week and apologies its been very over ran with Disney recently hehe.

Tokyo Treat March Box Review
I'm really excited for this post as it will be my first review and something I am really excited to received. Basically Tokyo Treat are a Japanese snacks and candy subscription service and from what I've seen these boxed contain some amazing things! So more to come on this soon!

The Vamps/Birmingham
Yes before you ask I am 23 going on 24 and I love The Vamps and I'm not afraid to say it my guilt pleasure its like people liking One Direction really ha!

This will be my third time seeing them live now and for this trip as we couldn't get picked up we will be spending the night in Birmingham so were planning to grab some food and do some shopping before the show in the evening.

Disney on Ice Cardiff
Oh dear Disney again sorry guys ;) so after seeing Disney on Ice last year me and my best friend have caught the Disney on Ice bug and booked tickets instantly to they're anniversary addition happening at the end of April so excited as it includes Peter Pan and Lion King!

Meeting Emma for the First Time
So who says you cannot make friends online? Well we all sure know we can and finally in just under 4 weeks I am finally going to meet my best friend Emma for the first time.

After meeting over Instagram over our mutual love for Disney and Sims are friendship has blossomed over the last few months and she is finally coming to stay with me for a few days and I cannot wait we have so much planned its unbelievable.

Interview with a Disney friend
I recently did an interview with a friend of mine called Mike about Disneyland Paris and our love for Disney and he has happily said he would do the same for my blog so this shall be great and something a little different.

Also I was thinking of maybe doing a few film reviews as I've been to see Kung Fu Panda 3 and Divergent Serise: Allegiant but I'm not 100% sure if I will or not we shall see.

So these are a few planned posts I have in the pipeline over the next month or so so please keep your eyes peeled and all the best for now.

Over and out Immy xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment