Wednesday 30 March 2016

March 25th 2016: Birmingham - The Vamps

Before anyone makes any judgement on me for liking The Vamps haha this is my guilty little pleasure like for most of you who like One Direction is ;) just wanted to put that out there hehe!

As I've mentioned in a few previous posts that I was going to see The Vamps Wake Up Tour in Birmingham on the 25th March with my best friend Samiee who also loves The Vamps. This flew around considering we booked this back in October 2014!


We travelled up to Birmingham on the Friday afternoon via train and checked in to our hotel around 3 pm giving us plenty of time to go shopping and grab some food before the show started. We were quite lucky actually that our hotel was by one of the main entrances to the station making it easy for us to leave the following morning.

When we got there we checked in and headed straight for Primark which was next door to our hotel luckily ;) I was highly surprised that I didn't end up spending as much money as I thought I would considering how much I picked up and tried on and ended up hating everything apart from one top.

With being Disney lovers the Disney Store was next on our list considering we no longer have one in Bristol anymore which is really annoying. As soon as we got in there were made a B line straight for the Tsum Tsum's and mugs obviously we both ended up buying some and spending more than we bargained.


I also picked up the Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 as I missed this in the cinema and it was part of a 2 for £20 deal.

Now when ever me and Samiee do something together its like a ritual that if there is an Ed's Diner then we will eat in an Ed's Diner regardless as we love this place and luckily our partners don't think much of it!

This time I had a simple Bacon and Cheese burger with a side of chilly cheese fries which were AMAZING! I have had the bacon cheese fries before and even those were amazing. To drink we always have a Nutella shake!


When we finally made our way over to the arena it was about 7:00pm as we decided we didn't really want to get there that early because for some reason they had 4 support acts and the first one was on at 6:30pm and The Vamps weren't on until 9pm so heck were we waiting around for 2 plus hours to see them.


This is the 3rd time we have been to see them live now and don't get me wrong they were as amazing as always but I felt that the 2nd time we saw them in Birmingham was the best we also accidentally missed the last song as they went off stage and didn't come back on for AGES so we thought it had ended whoops!


I really loved it when they sand Kung Fu Fighting and they included scenes from the new Kung Fu Panda movie which I went to see a few weeks ago. My favorite bit of any Vamps show is when Tris comes out and does an amazing Drum solo at one point during the show I thought they weren't going to do it but they did!


It was really nice to spend the night away with Samiee as we haven't done it in a while as we used to stay away for events quite a lot so was nice to get away to somewhere different and grab some food and do some shopping even if its ended up me being POOR!


Next up we have Disney On Ice in Cardiff on the 23rd April which I'm dead excited about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment