Tuesday 15 March 2016

Mini Disney Movie Challenge #4

Its Tuesday again and time to pick another movie!

What Movie are you choosing?
Lion King

Favorite Character?
Sid! Because he reminds me of myself being so dopey!

Least Favorite Character?
Tbh I like most of the characters in this movie even the Villains

A scene that makes you smile?
When Simba and Nala go down to the watering hole and start singing "I Just Can't wait to be King" as its so colorful and full of fun.

A scene that makes you emotional in anyway?
Do I have to answer this one?

Favorite Quote?
"Hakuna Matata" & "Yes the past can hurt, but you can either run from it or learn from it!"
(Seen this floating around online for ages no idea who made this but its beautiful)

Favorite Song?
"Be Prepared"

Least Favorite Song?
Wow guys I actually have a least favorite song and I'm probably going to be hated by all for my answer I'm not to sure ... "Can you feel the love tonight"
(OK so this scene is really cute but I don't like the song very much)

OK I am off to go and watch The Lion King and the other two movies as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment