Wednesday 16 March 2016

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream I REALLY Want To Try!

If you don't know this about me already then here is a little secret I am a MASSIVE Ice cream lover and I mean I will eat this all year round regardless of how hot or cold it is I will eat Ice Cream and the tub will never last more than a few hours or a day tops in our freezer (hides in shame)

I love trying new brands and flavors but my favorite brand is Ben and Jerry's and I get extremely excited when I spot new flavors in my local supermarket especially as the UK doesn't get many compared to the variety available in the US.


After finding out my local Tesco now stocks the Dominions exclusive Switched Up I will be off there to pick up a tub this evening but for now here are some of the flavors I've seen on Instagram that I really want to get my hands on!

P.B & Cookies (Non Diary)
Vanilla non dairy ice cream with chocolate cookies and crunchy peanut butter swirls

Cake My Day
Vanilla cake batter ice cream with vanilla cake pieces, buttercream frosting and raspberry swirls

Peanut Butter Fudge (Core)
Chocolate and peanut butter ice creams with mini peanut butter cups and peanut butter fudge core

That's My Jam (Core)
Chocolate and raspberry ice creams with fudge chocolate chips and a raspberry core

A Swirled of Difference
Peanut butter ice cream with a crunchy peanut butter swirl and a raspberry swirl

Boston Cream Pie
Boston cream pie ice cream with yellow cake pieces, fudge flakes and swirls if pastry ice cream

Cheesecake Brownie
Cheesecake ice cream with cheesecake brownie chunks

Chubby Hubby
Vanilla malt ice cream with a pea-nutty fudge covered pretzels with fudge and peanut buttery swirls

Chunky Monkey
Banana ice cream with fudge chunks and walnuts

Everything But The...
A collision of chocolate and vanilla ice creams mixed with peanut butter cups, fudge covered toffee pieces, white chocolate chunks and fudge covered almonds

My New York Super Fudge Chunk
Chocolate ice cream with white and dark fudge chunks, pecans, walnuts and fudge covered almonds

Red Velvet Cake
Red velvet cake batter ice cream with red velvet cake pieces and a cream cheese frosting swirl

S'mores
Chocolate ice cream with fudge chunks, toasted marshmallow and graham cracker swirls

Brownie Batter (Core)
Chocolate and vanilla ice creams with fudge brownies and a brownie batter core

Cookies and Cream Cheesecake (Core)
Chocolate and cheesecake ice creams with chocolate cookies and a cheesecake core

Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie (Core)
Raspberry and cheesecake ice creams with white chocolate chunks surrounding a crushed cookie core

Cotton Candy
Cotton Candy ice cream with candy sprinkles

Damn I'm so HUNGRY for Ice Cream NOW!!!

UK Favorite Flavors

Blondie Brownie (Core)
A soft caramel core surrounded by chocolate and vanilla ice creams with chocolate brownie chunks and blondie brownie chunks

Karamel Sutra (Core)
A core of soft caramel surrounded by chocolate and caramel ice creams with chocolatey chunks

Peanut Butter Cup (Favorite)
Peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cups

Pumpkin Cheesecake (Favorite)
Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream with a cookie swirl

Save Our Swirled (Favorite)
Raspberry ice cream with marshmallow and raspberry blackberry swirls and white and dark chocolatey cone pieces

Phish Food
Chocolate ice cream with marshmallow, caramel and chocolatey shaped fish

What flavors have you tried?
(None of these Images are my own)

1 comment:

  1. All of these have made me extremely hungry and I wish we got all the good flavours like USA get, although our variety is getting better so I shouldn't complain. Red Velvet Cake! Save Our Swirled?! And anything else that's got anything raspberry in it and not too chocolatey I want it!

    X

    http://itslizi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete