Thursday 18 February 2016

My Top Five: Movies

Now this is a hard one for me because I love a lot of films so narrowing it down to my top five is very hard some of them might be collections of movies like the Harry Potter series or Hunger Games. I'm not going to include any cartoons or Disney Movies as these are ones I'll do in a separate post.

1. Harry Potter Series
I couldn't pick a single Harry Potter movie to choose, I am actually re watching them at the moment and how many times I've gone "Oh this is my favorite one" then the next movie starts and I'm like oh but I really like this one!

I have to say I watched the first 4 movies before reading the books but then with the 5th book I read this before watching the film. There is only one Harry Potter book I have never read and that is the "Goblet of Fire" because I over watched the movie so many times I got bored and couldn't bare to read the book!


I will say that out of the whole series I love "The Order of the Phoenix" and "The Prisoner of Azkaban" the most followed by "The Goblet of Fire"

2. Lord Of The Rings Series
Another series because once again I couldn't pick out of all 3 which one I love the most, I am a massive Lord Of The Rings nerd and know the movies of by heart after watching them probably 15 times Whoops!

I remember seeing all 3 of these in the cinema with my dad and my brother and falling in love with the story from the first movie with such an excellent cast, director and story what wasn't to like?

My favorite characters are Aragon and Legolas <3 they're the perfect bromance and I totally ship them!


3. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Now if I love Lord of The Rings of course I'm going to love The Hobbit well especially as Martin Freeman is playing Bilbo Baggins and the fact the director actually waited until he was free to film this movie as that's who they always wanted to play him!

Now you might ask why I haven't picked the whole series? Well because I didn't actually like all of the 3 films I only liked 2 of them. I think the 1st installment was the best out of them purely because they kept to the story and followed the book. With the 2nd film they started to add bits and stray from the story line before on getting back on track for the final installment which I did really enjoy.


4. Breakfast At Tiffany's
The first time I watched with movie was when I was in New York on our final evening before coming home and since then I have fallen in LOVE with Audrey! I've always known who she is as she is an icon all over the world but after seeing this movie that was it.

What I love about this movie is obviously its set in New York but mostly Audrey she was such a kind, lovely, funny girl. She plays the role so well and the way she comes off in all her movies. Her voice as well I just love it!


5. Divergent
Now this was a tough one between the Hunger Games which I LOVE and Divergent because they're both such good movie series. They're similar in a few ways regarding the storys but different in so many other ways.

So far I have love'd both of the movies with the 3rd one coming out in March I am a little worried how good its going to be but the new trailer released a few days a go looks amazing. I love the relationship between Beatrice and Tobias and the way it develops through the 1st two films.


Next Up: My Top Five Studio Ghibli Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment