Friday 21 July 2017

Coming Up - July 2017 to December 2017

I have had just such lack or inspiration this year when its come to writing this blog, I was hoping maybe I might hit the 100 posts again this year but I honestly don't think I will. I thought it would be quite nice to just update you all on whats going to be coming up over the next six months things that are definitely happening and I will be posting about.

Coming Up:

- Disneyland Paris
If you have completely missed all my Disneyland Paris over the last six months then my holiday is finally getting closer and I have a few more posts coming up soon following on from my trip.

  • What's In My Parks Bag
  • Trip Reports
  • Haul Post

- Doki Doki Boxie Review - July or August 2017
So in July I decided to swap my usual Tokyo Treat box for a new Japanese box to review just because I haven't been that impressed since the changes back in April. I haven't cancelled my subscription plan as such just skipped a couple of months as well because the next few months with my holidays I need the extra cash.

- What I Got for my Birthday
I know some people really don't like these types of blog posts because they think some people are showing off where as I and a lot of other people I know really enjoy reading them. I love finding out what people got for they're birthday and what they go up to on they're special day.

- EGX Convention - Birmingham - September 2017
So excited to go to EGX this year with Joel and for those who don't know its the UK's biggest gaming convention where we will get the chance to play some of the newest games but also try some demos for future releases.

  • Day Trip Reports
  • Haul Post

- Beauty and The Beast Afternoon Tea - Bristol - October 2017
I have been dying to try the popular BATB afternoon tea in London since it was announced at the start of the year but have never managed to get a booking. My friend though got an email about one they are doing in Bristol and its actually only a 15 minuet drive away from our home which is perfect although its a little while off yet but it will still be amazing when it comes around.

- Seeing Chon - Bristol - October 2017
Chon are a band from all the way over in America and they're music is mostly instrumental with a few tracks that have vocals. Now Joel introduced me to them last year and I fell in love but at the time they only seemed to be touring the states and have now released a new album and surprised the UK with a tour and whats even better is they are coming to my home town!!

- London Break - October 2017
With me being in Disneyland Paris in September and money being tight me and Joel decided to take a few days break in London just to change things up a bit as we are saving for Tokyo there isn't going to be any holiday on the cards.

  • Planning London
  • Day Trip Reports
  • Haul Post

So there we have it, my plans for the next six months and what to expect on my blog. There will be the usual books I've read posts and Tokyo Treat reviews.

Until I get my Doki Doki Boxie I'm not 100% sure If I will continue with Tokyo Treat or not but I haven't cancelled my subscription because I have a $5 off for life code on there and who knows when something might pop up that I would like to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment