Tuesday 11 July 2017

Disneyland Paris September 2017 Series: Dinning Plans

Finally reservations day came around and we were able to book our meals for our trip. To be honest we have always known where we wanted to eat since we booked the trip but because it was done back in June 2016 we had a very long wait to finally reach this day.

With us arriving on the Monday afternoon we decided to not book any meals for this day but to go with counter service restaurants instead so that we don't have any commitments on our first evening. 

We also have our Wednesday meal at Auberge De Cendrillon booked and paid for so only ended up having to call to make 2 reservations.

(All photos are from http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk apart from the one at the very end of the blog)

Monday:
Cafe Hyperion or Restaurant en Coulisse
Hakuna Matata Restaurant

So when we arrive we are planning to eat at one of the above restaurants for some lunch and then hopefully eat at the other for our evening meal. Although I'm not 100% sure I will eat at both because I get full quite easily so Emma wants to eat at Hakuna Matata and I want to grab some sort of burger but we will see what happens.

The reason we have both Cafe Hyperion and Restaurant en Coulisse on the list is because I'm hoping to be able to have the Darth Vader burger again but at the moment neither of them are advertising the burgers because Season of The Force is over although people have said they got the burgers in Cafe Hyperion way before the event was on so here is hoping. Otherwise I will get get the Jedi burger this time around.

I'm slightly worried about eating in Hakuna Matata Restaurant not because I don't love the food but because they have changed they're famous fries in to something called Sweet Corn fries and I'm just worried the amazingness that I tried last time has now gone :(

Tuesday:
Chez Remy











FINALLY I'm going to be eating in Chez Remy from one of my favourite all time Pixar movies Ratatouille. I have been wanting to eat here since it opened back in July 2014 but haven't had the chance to until this trip. I already know exactly what I'm going to have for my meal because me and Emma have looked at the menu so many times already.












It isn't just the food that is making me excited to eat here but also the decor of the restaurant I haven't seen anything like it before it is just so cute. I love how everything is so big and and oversized so you feel like a mouse!

Wednesday:
Princess Lunch - Auberge De Cendrillon











I think out of all the meals we have planned during our visit this is the one I'm most excited for as finally I'm able to dine with the princesses. We've had this booked since we made our original booking back in June last year although it wasn't officially confirmed until later in year but this is something I have wanted to do for ages.

It's actually my Birthday on the day we visit so we have paid for a cake as well to make it extra special. We are really hoping for Rapunzel and Belle to be present on the day but if that doesn't happen I won't be annoyed as it is pot luck who is there on the day but it would be amazing if they were.

Thursday:
La Grange at Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon

I'm so excited to be back eating here again! We nearly didn't end up booking this at one point as one of Emma's friend said she had a bad experience but because I ended up here in February and had an amazing time we have decided to give it ago.

I love Mexican and Tex Mex food so what is more to like? Plus its a buffet style restaurant meaning we can eat what we want and when we want so I'm looking forward to getting back in here and filling my boots.


With reservation day out of the way and all our travel plans sorted we can just sit back and relax. All that's left to do now is change up my money and purchase travel insurance.

61 DAYS TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment