Wednesday 28 June 2017

Disneyland Paris September 2017 Series: Day 4 Outfit

My final outfit for my trip was a simple one to decide. If you've read my outfit posts before or follow me on Instagram then you will know this is a repeat outfit from my September trip last year so it was easier to use some items I already had.

With my shoes and bag both being Alice themed I thought I may as well re do my Alice outfit as it will save me some money and my Alice top wasn't actually seen in any of the photos as I was wearing a jumper the whole time.


Alice In Wonderland Tee - Etsy Wolfawn - (link)
Another tee by my favourite Etsy page Wolfawn and I absolutely love this design as its so simple but at the same time one of my favourites. As mentioned above I did wear this on another trip but as it was covered by a jumper I thought it could make another appearance.

I was actually going to get another top by Wolfawn for this trip but by the time you've added postage and the conversion rate it can get a little expensive but came across another company based in the UK who's tees are AMAZING which you will see in my Day 1 and Day 3 posts.

You should definitely check them out over on they're Etsy page as they have such a ride rage of tees to choose from and even some non Disney ones as well. I love they're Starbucks range of tops I could honestly buy loads of them.

Alice In Wonderland Backpack/Purse - Loungefly - (link)
I fell in love with this bag and purse combo the moment I saw it on Loungefly the only issue was that they don't ship to the UK which I will say it again is stupid because they would have so many buyers from all over. Luckily I spotted this on Amazon via a seller in America and it they were both being sold at a reasonable rate although by the time I did buy the purse it had gone up a lot but had to have it.

I've taken this bag on both of my day trips but especially on the February trip did I realise how amazing this backpack was. Within my backpack on this trip I had my new Sony A6000 camera inside its camera bag which isn't small, my instax camera, purse, small make up bag, snacks and a drink and by this point you would be thinking wow how heavy must that bag be and it wasn't at all as the weight was distributed evenly and the straps padded. If I had all of that in a hand bag I would have had such a painful shoulder by the end of it.

Alice In Wonderland Vans - Vans Online 
These shoes are my go to Disney shoes for any occasion! As soon as I saw these were available I was having them for my December trip back in 2015 and my partner kindly brought them for me as an early Christmas present.

I had heard mixed reviews about them not being very comfy for walking around Disney all day for hours on end oh boy they are the most comfiest shoes I have ever worn. I actually changed to black boots for a day of shopping and I regretted it that's for sure! So these shoes will be seen with all my outfits just because I want comfy shoes.

Castle Print Custom made Ears - Custom Ears by Audrey 
These ears are one of my favourite pairs I own they are so comfortable to the point that I forget that they are actually on my head. The main reason I love these ears are the print, its really cute and has all the most amazing different Disney movie items on them with a cute bow and little castle charm, These ears will also be making an appearance on my Day 1 outfit because they suit my top that is arriving this month perfectly.

As mentioned my second amazing top by Magical Thunder Press is being sent out this week so I will finally have all my Disney outfits complete. Then it will simply be just booking our meals next month, travel, money and then insurance and we will be all DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment