Sunday 11 June 2017

Disneyland Paris September 2017 Series: Bucket-list

I cannot quite believe that we are already halfway through the year and that it's officially 3 months until my holiday begins but also that on the 13th June it will be a year since we actually booked the trip.


At the time of booking we were so excited but at the same time knew it was ages away and luckily for me I had two day trips in between to help me through. In my opinion its gone really quick and I think its helped by us planning and deciding what we want to do.

I always love to plan a bucket list for all of my trips whether just a day tip or a full holiday so that isn't going to be any different this time around.


1. Get a birthday badge - This was actually on my September day trip bucket list but because it was a Saturday and we were only there for one day I didn't want to waste time queuing in City Hall. I've heard you can now get these in the hotels so I may try there first.

2. Do my first ever face character meet and greet - I been to Disney 4 times in the past I have still NOT met a face character. I have met Jack but he is half face and half mask. I am kind of nervous about doing my first one as I worry about what to say to them.

3, Meet a Princess for the first time - This is definitely happening this trip as we are booked in for Princess lunch on my birthday. Once again something that just hasn't happened on my previous trips.

4. Get my photo taken in a empty Main Street

5. Watch "World of Enchantments"

6. Have cocktails in the Disney Hotel bar

7. Ride Big Thunder Mountain at least once a day

8. Ride the new Star Tours and see how many variations of the story I can do

9. Ride the new Hyper Space Mountain

10. Eat as many of the new Anniversary treats in the park as I can

- 25th Anniversary Cupcake
- 25th Moelleux Chocolate Cake
- Mickey and Minnie Cake Pops
- Marshmallow Mickey Face
- Chocolate Nutella Mickey Cookie

11. Try the anniversary menu at ADC - if we are allowed to pay the difference because we have pre paid for our meal.

12. Do at least 20 different meet and greets - I actually think for the first time on any of my trips this will finally be possible with the official meet and greets now available!

13. Meet all the gang in they're Anniversary outfits

14. Try Floating Pineapple Whip - I totally forgot about this on my September trip last year so as its made an appearance again its a must do!

15. Eat something Mickey shaped - Now I'm not saying I haven't eaten anything Mickey shaped before because I have but I haven't eaten anything in the parks that's Mickey shaped so this is a goal for me and I will take one of those photos by the castle as well for you all!

16. Watch "Mickey and the Magician"

17. Meet Rapunzel - Yes yes yes I know she comes under meeting a Princess but she is just something else she is my favourite so she deserves her own number on this list.

18. Pick and Mix - I love getting a Pick and Mix when I go to Disneyland Paris and its something that has just become a must do when I go. I just love all the french sweets and haribo that you can choose from.

19. Finally have a Casey's Hot Dog - Everyone and I MEAN EVERYONE keeps raving about how amazing these are and its time to finally try one. Looking at the menu I'm going to go for the cheddar and onion one and maybe a side of chicken nuggets hehe.

20. Ride Big Thunder Mountain in the dark - I'm not 100% sure how possible this is going to be until we are there and can gauge how dark its going to be at park closing which is 9pm during our stay. So the plan is to see how dark it gets on our first night and go from there because riding this ride in the dark back in February was so much fun I couldn't stop laughing.

So there we have it my September bucket list for my trip. If I am honest I think looking at these I will be able to tick off 13 out of 20 which I would be pretty please about if I manage it.

When I get back from my trip I will give you an update on the ones I manage to tick off with photos for proof apart although a few I may not be able to.

Only 92 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment