Wednesday 14 June 2017

Disneyland Paris September 2017 Series: Day 3 Outfit - Birthday Outfit

I am so excited to share this outfit with you all as its one of my favourites and its also my Birthday outfit of course.

As you can see this outfit is Rapunzel themed in the hope that I might be lucky enough to meet my favourite Princess ever for the first time. We have pre paid for the princess lunch on the day so hopefully I might be lucky enough to meet her in there or in the princess pavilion as she has been seen back in there a lot recently although knowing my luck I will meet her on a day I'm not wearing this outfit which won't bother me because I want to meet her either way.


"I See The Light" Tangled Tee - Magical Thunder Press (Link)
I can't thank Magical Thunder Press for following me a few months back as I would have NEVER seen this tee when they started to share the initial designs and being such a huge Tangled fan I needed this top.


Initially it was put to a vote between two very similar styles and of course I wanted both so you will see the second design in a later post. Honestly go and check this hubby and wife duo they are so lovely and have some amazing tees currently for sale and pre order with a link to they're shop on they're page.

Tangle Themed Ears - Cheerz Ears (Link
As seen previously in my Christmas Disneyland trip posts these ears were made by my very good friend Sabrina over at Cheerz Ears. Since stumbling across her ears I have found it really hard to find anyone else's who's lives up to her amazing standards and I've also made an amazing friend out of it.


I'm afraid to say she isn't making ears this summer as she has been lucky enough to get on to a special university programme where she gets to work in Disneyland for 3 months over the summer break so if you fancy seeing what she is up to then take a look at her page it looks like she is having the most amazing time and I am ... VERY jealous.

Tangled "Its My Birthday" Parks Badge - Tangled Celebrations Etsy - (link)
Even though I plan on picking up an official Disneyland Paris Birthday badge during my stay when I came across this super cute badge I just had to have it. It's made by the same lady over at Tangled Celebrations who made my custom Chip and Dale badge for my other outfit. I just think they are super cute and add a little something extra to the outfit.


So this is my Tangled inspired outfit all ready and planned with the hope of meeting her on this day which we all know will not happen but one can dream hehe. I have my day 4 outfit post nearly finished and ready for you all to see. Only 89 more days to go till the Magic begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment