Thursday 13 July 2017

Disneyland Paris September 2017 Series: Day 1 Outfit

So here it is, my final outfit for my Disneyland Paris trip. If I'm honest this is the most simplest of all the four and this is mostly because its my half day outfit as we arrive in Disney in the afternoon.


There isn't much to this outfit really but I had to share it with you because I've got another amazing tee from the lovely duo over at Magical Thunder Press and honestly you should really go and check them out they have some more amazing tops on pre order along with they're first new pin from a collection they are releasing.

Mickey Mouse Castle Tee - Magical Thunder Press (link)
Honestly how beautiful is this tee? You may recognise the words from my Tangled tee from my day 3 outfit post and the reason for this is Magical Thunder Press held a vote for the two tops and which ever one won they would print although in the end due to popularity they did both which made me very happy!


The design on this top is perfect and the saying on it is just everything because on my first day in the parks when I wear this top and see the castle for the first time in a while I will be exactly where I'm meant to be.

As I don't want to take too many pairs of ears with me as I'm only there for 3 and half days I have decided to wear my ears from my day 4 outfit again as they match the style of the top perfectly.


With all my outfits planned and sorted its just the waiting game now till I can finally get packing and everything will begin to feel real! I think when it hits 50 days that's when I will be even more excited than I am NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment