Wednesday 16 December 2015

My Top 10 Christmas Films

I love the month of December as it finally means its acceptable to watch Christmas films and this is one of my favorite things about Christmas.


Every Christmas me and my mum have a tradition on Christmas Eve we will watch a Christmas Carol and have hot chocolate and open the Christmas treats until a few years back when we changed our movie to Scrooged which is still a Christmas Carol but a different adaptation which is one of mine and my mums favorite Christmas movie. 


In no particular order here are my 10 movies that I must watch at Christmas:

Elf


Miracle on 34th Street


Deck The Halls


Jingle All The Way


Home Alone 2


Scrooged


Christmas With The Kranks


The Holiday


The Santa Clause


The Polar Express



What are you favorites? Immy xoxoxox

(I own none of these gifs or images)

No comments:

Post a Comment