Thursday 31 December 2015

Oh Boy!

Disneyland Paris is such a magical place but when you add Christmas in to the mix it makes it a million times more magical!

On of my favorite things about visiting during this season is how festive everything looks, walking down Main Street USA is just 1000 times better with the snow machine on, the giant Christmas tree and especially Sleeping Beauty's castle right at the end sparkling away.

You can't help but smile and be happy when walking around Disney!

















The Disney Village even looks festive and even smells amazing with the stalls selling waffles, crepes, macaroons, mulled wine and roasted chestnuts.






During the Christmas season the Characters dress up in they're festive clothing along with special meet and greets from specific characters. There is also lots of Christmas themed shows and parades that happen and my favorite has to be the Christmas Parade!!!!









Here are some of my other favorite photos from my trip: 















I didn't want to waffle to much in this post as I covered most things in my other ones, this was more just to show you the photos I took of Disney at Christmas. I hope you all have an amazing New Years and see you all in 2016!


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh so much cuteness and festivity in one post, I miss Christmas now lol haha! I'd love to visit DisneyLand, it's the dream. Looks like you had a fab time!! Xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you!! Aww you really should if you ever can, it was really cheap to go the last week of November which really surprised me. Its funny I miss it as well now its gone!I really want to go back like now!xxx

      Delete