Wednesday 6 January 2016

Top Movies of 2015

So this has become a regular thing for me to do every year now, so I thought why not let this be my first post of the year.

There have been some incredible films out in 2015 which I have managed to watch at the cinema but last year I didn't manage to go to see as many films as I usually did due to being busy and money costs.

But luckily some of these films are slowly making they're way on to Netflix, Amazon and Now TV. I have a list of about 30 I still want to see at some point so when they're out I shall make my way through the list.

1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens:
OK so I am a newbie to Star Wars I am one of these people that have never watched it and only watched it a few months ago because my boyfriend wanted me to. I am going to be honest they're good but I wouldn't rush to watch them again.

But as for The Force Awakens ... oh my! It was incredible and moving forwards I could be a massive fan of the films!










2. The Peanuts Movie












3. The Good Dinosaur
Talk about emotional? I could have easily cried in this movie at least 3 times and seemed really emotional and complex for a children's movie but at the same time the story was incredible and very powerful.









4. Ant Man












5. Ex Machina
















6. Inside Out
This has to be one of my favourite movies from 2015! Bing Bong Bing Bong!!!!












7. Jurassic World












8. Avengers Age of Ultron










9. Cinderella
The Disney live actions movies have always been very good but there is that bit of you that worries with how many they are releasing at the moment whether they will be that good.

Cinderella was exceptional and Lily James makes the best Cinderella and I think that is what makes the whole movie.










10. Insurgent










I am gutted that I haven't managed to see the new Hunger Games yet with Christmas and going on Holiday I have been a bit short of money. If its still in the cinema maybe ill go in the new few weeks if its still on.

Whats you favourite movie from 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment