Monday 11 January 2016

Tsum Tsum Collection Update

I finally now have over 100 Tsum Tsums and I am very pleased with my collection so far even though there is still so many I would like especially some of the collections from Japan.

Its scary to think that overall I have spent £357.50 on Tsum Tsum before taking postage in to account which is scary because that could pay for half of a trip to Disneyland Paris or something else of course haha.


Most of my collection has been brought from Disney direct or from Clintons, I don't but from from Ebay at all as they often sell fakes or it is actually hard to tell if they are real or not. A lot of them come with key chains which are the ones I do not like so would rather wait and get them off a proper Tsum Tsum seller online or from Disney or Clintons.

My Collection:

I started my collection on the 19th February 2014 when I got my first 5 from Paris and my mum ordered me the Cheshire Cat from Japan. On October 6th I posted a Tsum Tsum update and my collection stood at 67 Small ones and 1 Large one and since then to this date nearly a year on I have ...

Small: 104


Large: 1


I'm so excited that I managed to get hold of the Lion King Tsum Tsum collection for the January Tsum Tsum Tuesday as I just missed out on getting these in Paris as they were released the day I left which was annoying :(

This month they released they 4 different collections:


For once Disney actually released Oswald, Classic Minnie,Valentines Day Mickey and Minnie separately instead of in a collection box like they usually do so I managed to pick up Oswald!.

I really want the Valentines Day Chocolate Box which is actually a re release of Japans collection from last year which was on my wish list but I'm short of money this month so maybe if it goes in to a sale I can get it later in the year.

I'm so jealous of Japans Valentines Day collection his year as it features Tramp and this is the first hes been seen! And I really want Chip and Dale from The Year of the Monkey collection :(


My Top 15 Favorites:

This is a really hard decision to make as they're all so cute teheh, but I have narrowed it down out of my 105 down to my 10 top favorites!

1. Bing Bong - Inside Out Collection 



2. Chip N Dale
Ok so maybe doing these as pair is cheating but they're a duo so they have to be together ;)


3. Winking Marie



4. Sleeping Dumbo



5. Cheshire Cat - Alice in Wonderland Collection (Japanese) 



6. Sven - Frozen Collection (Japanese)



7. Olaf - Frozen Collection (Japanese)



8. Nana - Peter Pan Collection



9. Lumpy - Winnie The Pooh Collection



10. Donald and Daisy
Ok so another pair I am cheating on but they are a couple ;)


11. Gus Gus - Cinderella Collection



12. Baymax and Armored Baymax


13. Duffy and Shellie May



14. Flounder - Little Mermaid Collection



15. Lotso - Toystory Collection



They're all so cute in unbelievable, I am still missing a few from some of the collections but due to the costs I am having to only buy the ones I really want to get.






So here is my collection! How big is yours and what are your favorites?
Happy Monday Immy! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment