Wednesday 27 January 2016

My Top Five: Disney Character Interactions

Hello Hello Hello! Can you believe its nearly the end of January already?

I'm having some serious writers block so thought I might start doing a weekly post called "My Top Five" where I will pick a topic each week and write my Top Five this will help you to get to know me better and it keeps my blog active when having writers block.


Today's Topic is DISNEY character interactions!!!! Now this is a toughie cause I have had so many great character interactions so narrowing it down to 5 of my favorites will be hard.

1. Minnie Mouse - New York Hotel - February 2014
(I hate this photo as I'm tired and hungry from the flight)

So for very obvious reasons this has to be my 1st Top 5 as Minnie was the first Character I met at Disney with it being my first ever trip. We had only been in the Hotel 5 minuets and there she was walking through so we had to stop and pay a visit!

2. Marie - Main Street USA - December 2015

OK now Marie is someone I've wanted to meet for so so so so long and usually this pretty lady is only out during Halloween season but for some reason this year they extended her stay to Christmas. So when I saw her name on the programme I was over the moon and to the fact that I was actually first in line to meet her on my 1st day in the park haha!

3. Pinocchio - Cafe Mickey - December 2015

I cannot believe this happened usually in Cafe Mickey you meet the classics like Mickey, Minnie and so on its actually very rare to meet anyone else you when you do its great. My whole holiday I had wanted to meet him but it was our last night in the park and when he walked through the door I screamed like a little kid!

4. Thumper and Miss Bunny - Main Street USA - December 2016


These cheeky bunnies were another character meet and greet I was really excited about as once again they're usually only out during Swing In to Spring season and sometimes at Christmas. When I walked over to them Miss Bunny was right in there looking at my ears and telling me how much she loved them when in the meantime Thumper was trying to steal them from me cheeky boy!

5. Chip n Dale - Main Street USA - December 2015


I love these two cheeky chaps and every time I go to Disney it is one of my goals to get a photo with these two. Last time I only managed to meet Chip as Dale and Pluto were too busy chasing each other but this time I managed to meet them both <3

They have to be one of the funniest interactions to have in the park due to they're cheeky nature, I loved the fact that they hugged my partner when I was passing my phone to the CM and then followed up with a group hug before they got really excited with my ears and Disney Vans.

Next Up: My Top Five Concerts/Gigs

No comments:

Post a Comment