Friday 13 November 2015

Disney Friday Five #7

If I haven't told you enough already but yes I am off to Disneyland Paris soon and I am overly excited well that's an understatement I'm more than excited!

Still managing to keep up with my Friday Five so therefore I thought I would do a Special Disneyland Paris edition.

Five Characters you want to meet?
1. Pocahontas would be a massive must but this isn't going to happen
2. Marie from The Aristocats is another one I really want to meet and I'm so excited that they are keeping her on for the christmas season and not just Halloween!
3. Rapunzel
4. Thumper and Miss Bunny
5. Chip and Dale

Five Rides you must go on?
1. Space Mountain
2. Tower of Terror
3. Peter Pans Flight
4. Crush Coaster
5. RC Ride

Five Places you want to eat?
1. Cafe Mickey (Already Booked)
2. Planet Hollywood
3. Annete's Diner
4. Bistro Chez Remy
5. Walt's - An American Resturant

Five Snacks you would like to have?
1. Mum's Chocolate Cake is a must have I must have had it about 4 times last time whoops
2. Anything Mickey Mouse shaped
3. Macaroons <3
4. Frozen Hot Chocolate
5. Hot Dog from Casey's Corner

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Only 17 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment