Tuesday 3 November 2015

Disneyland Paris Trip Check List

I really cannot believe that its been 9 months since I booked my 2nd trip to Disneyland Paris, what I am most excited about is visiting during Christmas season. I have been reading up on all the things they do over this festive season and hear there are some new additions as well.

I have made a list of rides and parades that I really want to watch and do, mostly because I don't want to miss anything and some of the rides last year were closed when I went so want to make sure I do these this time around


Rides:

As mentioned when I went in February last year a few of the rides were shut for refurbishment so I want to make sure these are done this time but also to make sure my boyfriend gets to go on the best rides there as he won't want to go on everything unlike me.

Haven't Done:
1. Studio Tram Tour
2. Ratatouille: The Adventure
3. Indiana Jones Rollercoaster
4. Autopia
5. Casey Jr. - Miniature Train
6. Walt Disney's Carousel
7. The Runaway Mine Train, which sadly is going to be missed this time around as well as it is closed like last time although last time it just kept breaking down.

Must Do's:
1. Tower or Terror
2. Rock 'N' Rollercoster 
3. RC Racer
4. Crush Coaster
5. Space Mountain
6. Buzz Lazar Blast
7. Peter Pans Flight

Parades/Shows:
I am a sucker for making sure I see all the parades and the shows that go on at Disney, last year I managed to see them all but there was only 3 I needed to see where as this Christmas there is about 7 of them.

This year there are a few new additions to Disney line up with Frozen Fever making its way back along with the girls making they're royal entrance down main street USA. I won't be making my boyfriend watch the sing along as I don't think its fair!

1. The Disney Christmas Parade: this is going to be so magical and its on 3 times a day which means  
it won't be missed and more chances of seeing it in daylight.


2. Disney Dreams: I loved this last year so will be glad so see this again with the Christmas twist.


3. Disney Royal Christmas Invitation: This is new to the Christmas line up and I'm so excited to get the chance to see this, also showing 3 times a day and hopefully chances to meet them after like with the Halloween Disney Villain special.

4. Mickey's Magical Tree Lighting: Another new addition to the Christmas line up

5. Disney's Magic On Parade: This parade is usually cancelled during the Christmas season but it has been confirmed that this will run this year. As I have seen this before I am not to fussed it I don't make it to see it.

To Eat:

1. Cafe Mickey: As so as we booked this holiday I knew right away that I was going to pre book Cafe Mickey as I ate here last year on the off chance and had so much fun that it was a must do for this trip.

2. Casey's Corner: All I have heard about the last month is how good the hot dogs and hot chocolates are here so the plan is as we arrive late on our first night to just check in and make our way down to watch Disney Dreams and have a hot dog.

3. Cable Cart Cafe: Mums Chocolate cake!!!! 3 words is all I need to say, just hope its still as good as last year.

Things I Want To Buy:

I follow this most amazing group on Facebook called "Disneyland Paris chat group for Brits" where us fellow Disney lovers all join together to chat about planning trips and current trips. I have had so many useful tips and questions answered so recommend checking it out. These photos are taken from the group its self as there is an album of items available at Disneyland.

I am in love this the Gingerbread range available at the moment, I could easily buy it all!





There are also tones of Christmas tree decorations that I would like to purchase for my tree, I know they're available on the website but I want to use my spending money to get some of them. I would love a few of the Princesses along with some others. Baymax, Cinderella Mice and more.


Anyone who knows me knows that Pocahontas is my favourite Princess of them all so when I found out DLP have released a Percy Pug plush this is a must on my list to go with my Meeko!


As well as a MASSIVE Tsum Tsum collector I am hoping I can get my hands on Jaq, Duffy and Sheila as these aren't available in the UK.


Lady and the Tramp stuff is a massive YES YES YES for me!





Also a few other bits I would like ...




I literally cannot wait for this holiday, the new few weeks I hope will fly by. I will be sure to post loads about my holiday and what I buy once I'm back.
Immy xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment