Wednesday 25 November 2015

Thursday 5 #8

Another Thursday 5 for you all as I am off work tomorrow and then on holiday so won't be posting for a week or so but when I am back I'll be sure to fill you all in.

This week as expected feels like its lasted for ever well that last 4 days and to be honest if last week could be this week it would be fine its just I'm lacking work and its quiet and dull in here.


Five things I want for Christmas;
1. Sims 4 Get Together game
2. Disney Princess Socks
3. Box sets (too many to name ha)
4. To enjoy spending time with family
5. Anti Stress Colouring books

Five plans for next year;
1. I'm seeing Disney On Ice for the 2nd time but the 25th Anniversary edition
2. Going to see The Vamps again
3. Moving in to a new flat
4. Hopefully seeing my new friend from up North
5. Visiting London Vaults for the Goosebumps Live

Five places I want to Visit;
1. Japan
2. Florida
3. Amsterdam
4. Scotland
5. California

Hope you all have a nice weekend and next week and see you in 11 days! Over and Out!
Immy xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment